Our Lady of Guadalupe Discipleship Center
Chapel and Retreat Center
Primary Campus of Guadalupe Bible College (GBC)
"Come let us come up to the Lord's mountain… That He may instruct us in His ways, and we may walk in His paths." (Is.2:3)
JESUS CALLS ALL CHRISTIANS TO GROW AS HIS DISCIPLES
“Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations … teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
“Go out into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).
Fr. Albert Lauer, the founder of Presentation Ministries, developed the 40-Day Discipleship Formation and established the campus at Our Lady of Guadalupe Discipleship Center in Adams County, Ohio. During his life, many people came to him for spiritual guidance and formation. This Forty Day Formation may be done over a period of time on weekends or in one summer of on-going retreats.
40 DAY DISCIPLESHIP FORMATION
What is it?
The 40-Day Discipleship Formation is a deeper experience of the teachings of the Catholic Church and the Bible in the context of the Sacraments and Christian community.
The Church encourages adult Catholics to renew and live their baptism through catechesis and formation. Father Lauer was inspired to provide this teaching and formation for disciples of Jesus.
Who should participate?
Anyone who hungers for a closer union with our Lord is encouraged to participate.
One “forty-day graduate” wrote, “I was surprised at how much understanding I gained from these teachings about the difficult times in my life. I was 35 years old and a daily communicant when I discovered how little I knew about myself.”
Everyone is invited to these retreats and all retreats qualify for credit for the 40 Day Discipleship Formation and Guadalupe Bible College.
- June 25, 2021 living in reality canceld due to funeral of vivian jansen
- June 28, 2021 how do i seek the kingdom of god?
- June 30, 2021 lifestyle in the spirit
- July 5, 2021 intimacy with god - the seven sacraments
- July 7, 2021 who am i in christ?
- July 9, 2021 discover your spiritual gifts
- July 12, 2021 prophecy and discernment
- July 14, 2021 how to renew your parish
- July 16, 2021 intercession & healing retreat
- July 19, 2021 how to teach the bible in the power of the holy spirit retreat
- July 23, 2021 worship & evangelization retreat
- July 26, 2021 forming small home-based communities retreat
- August 2, 2021 silent retreat
- August 20, 2021 retreat for single catholics
- September 17, 2021 healing the broken-hearted - a retreat for the divorced and separated
- September 17, 2021 consolation of the holy spirit: strength in the challenge of widowhood
- October 22, 2021 john recognizes christ - retreat
- November 9, 2021 married couples' retreat
- December 3, 2021 men's retreat