cancelled family vacation with the lord!
CANCELLED DUE COVID-19
Come, take a family vacation on Our Lady's Holy Mountain in Peebles, Ohio! During the week, adults can partake in a Life in the Spirit Seminar, and the kids will have Vacation Bible School!
VACATION WITH THE LORD June 22-26, 2020
Mornings are scheduled for Mass/Communion Service, Vacation Bible School for Children
And a Life in the Spirit Seminar for Adults
Afternoons are free for families to set their own schedules to participate in the activities and prayer times they choose.
Coffee and light breakfast available in the Jansen Center Daily
LUNCH AND SUPPER ON YOUR OWN
Volleyball; gaga pit; hikes; scavenger hunt; soccer; basketball, etc.
(20 to 40 minutes away)
- Guided hikes on the retreat center’s Rosary and Scripture Trails
- Adams Lake State Park near West Union, OH on St. Rt. 41 (fishing; NO swimming)
- Mineral Springs Lake near Peebles (swimming)
- Rocky Fork Lake State Park near Hillsboro, OH (fishing and swimming at designated areas)
- Serpent Mound State Park on St. Rt. 73
- Shawnee State Park and National Forest near Portsmouth, OH off St. Rt. 125 (fishing and swimming in designated areas)
Excursions to Cincinnati Area
(90 to 120 Minutes away)
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Kings Island
- Cincinnati Art Museum,
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- The Aquarium in Covington, KY
- Noah’s Ark in Northern, Kentucky.
From June 22, 2020 to June 26, 2020
(937) 587-5464 or (513) 373-2397 or e-mail email@example.com
Cost: A free-will offering, so everyone can afford to take this vacation!