Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Praise Jesus, our only Hope! Thank you for obeying the Lord in paying for this One Bread, One Body (OBOB) booklet by making a donation. You are on the "honor system". Thanks for being honorable.
As Jesus said, the harvest continues to be great and the workers
few (Mt 9:37). Is the Lord Jesus calling you to serve Him by:
- Joining Presentation Ministries (PM) as a co-worker?
- Distributing these OBOB booklets to your parish, neighborhood, city, hospital, nursing home, or diocese?
- Provide names of those in other countries who may be
interested in printing and distributing OBOB. Please e-mail
Herman at: email@example.com
- Helping to build and complete the Our Lady of Guadalupe
Chapel at PM's Discipleship Retreat Center in Peebles, OH?
- Learning more about God by enrolling and taking classes or
working in the Guadalupe Bible College?
- Joining or starting a Home Based Community?
- Starting a Bible telephone line in your city? For more
information, call (317) 462-5010 to learn about starting one.
- Becoming an intercessor for PM and praying for those who
either call or email requests for prayers
- Working at our Ministry Center in Cincinnati by entering
data into a computer and making mailings (513) 662-JESU
- Getting involved in helping at the Bible Institute, or any of
our other 40 ministries at PM
- Contributing articles in the newsletter or My People newspaper on how God is working in your life
- Addressing and mailing OBOB - Nov. 2nd and 3rd in Cincinnati - call (513) 662-JESU
Because PM consists of about 40 small communities and 40
ministries of the word, there is plenty of work and opportunities
to express love and thanks to the Lord by your service and your
donations. Live in His love (Jn 15:9). Thanks for being God's
disciples on earth today! If you can help in any way, e-mail Jerry
Reminder: On Saturday, October 13th we will mark the fifth
anniversary of the death of our founder, Father Al Lauer. See
details on our website or call (513) 662-JESU.
In Abba, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit,
Your Brothers in Jesus,
The Directors of Presentation Ministries
October 1, 2007