Home Study Students
"The tapes, i.e., the teachings themselves seem to be
opening a whole new world for me those same Scriptures
that I've read before or heard, come alive through these teachings.
It is very exciting."
Student, Smithville, WV
- Home study courses and seminars are available only for those committed to
taking the full college program.
- Each home study student will be assigned a teacher for each course or seminar.
- 80% of the college program can be done through home study. The remaining
portion must include classroom participation. Exceptions are made for
prisoners, non-USA students and persons with extenuating circumstances.
- Homework is assigned for each session.
- The following elements need to be integrated:
- the primacy of learning from direct contact with a teacher and in the
context of Christian community.
- a schedule compatible with the time constraints of the average lay
- full use of media: books, audio and video recordings.
- challenging but reasonable demands made on the students.
- Responses to the teachings include: prayer, writing, teaching, ministry,
- The assignment for each session should take from 2 to 4 hours to complete.
- Sample assignments are available upon request.