We believe the Lord is calling us to build hundreds
of more communities by raising up leaders who will form communities.
PM's Small Christian Community Network
Learn about the Communities in our Network
Our community network is the foundation for our many ministries. There are
over 35 communities networked in 5 states. See if there is a community
Small Christian Community Resources
Introduction to Small Christian Community
Gives the basic teaching on Small Christian Communities as taught in the Bible
and by the Magisterium of the Church.
"Unless the Lord Build the House..." Psalm 127:1
Over 60 questions and answers on building Small Christian Communities. This is practical and detailed teaching
concerning all aspects of community.
Building Small Christian Communities (Team Manual)
12 Seminars designed to lead participants into joining or forming a Small Christian Community. The format
of these seminars is similar to a Life in the Spirit seminar. These seminars are also available on
audio and video tape.
Building Small Christian Communities (Guide Book)
A daily guide book for the participants of the above 12 seminars.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
El Paso, Texas (El Paso)
We started with 11 members and have lost and gained members in the 5 years. Recently we adopted 6 new members, so we are now 17. We meet every other Thursday at member's home. We rotate in alphabetical order for our meetings. We start at 7:00 in the following order:
2. Meal - discussion of any business
3. Prayers of praise and thanksgiving. Each person has a turn, starting with host.
4. In unity we praise, some pray in their prayer language and if someone has a "word of knowledge" it is shared. Mutual edification - we share anything special to uplift each other. Our praise ends with the Lord's Prayer, Hail Mary, and Glory Be.
5. 4 Hymns chosen by the host are sung.
6. The Divine Chaplet is prayed, beginning with each person stating the intetion he/she is praying for.
7. The host then has a prepared lesson
8. Discussion of the lesson
9. Prayer of petition - each person has a turn
10. Coffee and desert
Meeting usually ends between 10:30 and 11:00